KULM Talking about the Future
Despite the current difficult situation to perform a ski flying event at the Kulm is OK boss Hubert Neuper good news that it will continue in the next few years. Already in the next few weeks talks will take place with the responsible persons of the ÖSV, the federal government, the state and the community, where it will be decided what the future of the KULM will look like.
Second ski flying with the wind gone
After qualifying, the ski flying World Cup competition on Kulm was canceled on Sunday. Persistently strong winds did not allow the second competition in Bad Mitterndorf to be held.
Legendary Winner Party "A tribute to Noriaki Kasai"
Hundreds of guests experienced on Saturday evening the already legendary "Winners Party" as part of the Skiflug World Cup competitions at the Kulm. The big show - presented by Aldiana Salzkammergut and Grimmingtherme Bad Mitterndorf - did not take place this time in the VIP tent on the ski jumping hill but directly in the Grimmingtherme.
- Stjernen flies to first WC Victory
- Professional snow removal with pewag universal snow chains
- Great flights in qualifying
- SPONSORS AS THE SPRING OF THE KULM
- STEYR tractors at the Kulm: safety with tradition
- HOSTESS COLLECTION made by Platz Hirsch Dirndlerei
- SPRINGERDORF AND RED BULL STATION STAND
- Cooperation continues
- PARTNERSHIP EXTENDED
- Safety partner ARBÖ